Saturday, May 12, 2007

Caterpillars & ChickFlicks on Steroids

Listening to: On My Own Time [Write On!] by Gym Class Heroes


What’s funny about manifesting? While underneath it all, you know YOU attracted certain things into your life …it was just a matter of time before the Universe would deliver. But on the otherhand…the exciting part is actually experiencing what you manifested and witnessing how AWESOME the Universe (& God) is. And how grand the things you receive truly are.

At the beginning of this year, I put out in the Universe that I wanted to spend more time with family…and after my hard work with the Vagina Monologues & the Women’s show…I really just wanted a weekend to myself to go to LA and spend time with friends. I got everything I asked for & MORE!!!!

Here's my weekend in a montage of visual memories:


Mahal & Lake: You can't see it, but they both have caterpillars on their hands!
Giddy UP!
Banging away at Renee's Piano
The cutest lil Oatmeal lover I know!
Topanga Canyon = So serene
Maya, Lake & Mahal...jumpin on the largest Trampolene ever!
My first take buddies: David & Jeff
Crazy cousins: Vivi & Tang (Happy B-day, Tang!)
The Foundation Room (House of Blues)
"Before they were stars!": Kristen, Jeff & Miss Maxali

My fav Godsister/Ate/Silly Cousin: Maya


Never stop dreaming...because what you dream = what you create, what you manifest, and what you achieve!

IT’s simply amazing how generous the Universe is…and how much God really wants to give you more then your heart could ever desire. Thank you God, the Universe, and myself for trusting in the process…and accepting what’s deserved after working soooo hard for 3 months on V Monologues & the Women’s show. Like Judith said “I deserved it”.

No comments: