Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Still in bed....can't sleep

Can't sleep. Should Sleep. Still Sick. Blah!

It's the head cold that won't stop. Tried to go into work today...got 30 min. of work done, then had a 2 hour conference call. The whole time I'm thinking "my head feel like it's going to explode or that it already did & I'm left with the remains of that nuclear explosion" also thinking "concentrate on what the fuck is goin on in this call...you'll be tested later, moron!"

After that excrutiating call, I called it quits. Went home. Probably got everyone in the office sick. :P

One good thing that came out of today...Dad came by to drop off a care package of:

Food: Mexican
Oranges
Tea: Mint Magic (with a unicorn on the box! Cool!)
Meds
Chicken Soup
Tortillas
and Monterey Jack Cheese

He said, he got the last two items so I can make quesedillas. Daddy's the best! He still remembers what my favorite cheese was growing up as a kid. And the Unicorn on the tea box...nice touch. He really knows how to make me feel better. I'm blessed.

Screw what people say! I'll ALWAYS be Daddy's lil girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

What is your best Natalie Portman movie??
mine is Garden State and Anywhere but here